[Md-sligo] FW: Seminar-LivingWill-POW-3.docx

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Aug 21 14:49:34 UTC 2014

FYI

As we get older, it is important to learn about the benefits of having a
"Living Will and Power of Attorney".

For our Seniors who are wondering what a is a "Living Will"?, it is a
roadmap for the important player in your life:

--The doctors use your Living Will as a guide to manage your care;

-- Your health care proxy (Power of Attorney designee) uses it to make
sure what you want is being fulfilled.

-- It lets you choose the types of medical treatments you want, and the
types you don't want, including life-support treatments and medical
procedures to keep you alive when your body might not be able to keep
itself alive on its own.

-- The Living Will
<http://www.rocketlawyer.com/documents/living-will.aspx>  often includes
important provisions to ensure that you receive the religious and
spiritual support that you need and desire at the end of your life.
Living Wills also include instructions for funerary rights.

"The Culture Train" a local non profit dedicated to preserving world
tradition, is sponsoring a seminar on "Living Will and Power of Attorney
Designee",

Date        :  Sunday, August 24, 2014

Time       :  1:00PM to 3:00PM,

Location  :  Summit Hall, 506, South Frederick,

                   in Gaithersburg.

Attached, please find the flyer with further detailed information on
this important seminar. We encourage you and your family to attend.

 Please disseminate widely.