[Md-sligo] Fwd: NFB Live Grand Opening is almost here. tomorrow!

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:51:43 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NFB Live <cjake at nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:00:30 -0500
Subject: NFB Live Grand Opening is almost here
To: NFB Live <cjake at nyc.rr.com>

Greetings!

How Exciting! The big day is nearly upon us!

The Grand Opening of NFB Live will be held in our Events Center on
Saturday August 30, starting at 2:00 PM Eastern. The activities for
Saturday include games, door prizes, and a series of special guests
and venders.

At 2:00 PM Eastern, Carl Jacobsen will officially launch the
festivities with our guest speakers, Mister Mark Riccobono, President
of the National Federation of the Blind, and Doctor Marc Maurer,
immediate past president.

At 3:00 PM Eastern,Art Schreiber, Newsman, will discuss his
experiences as one of two American reporters who travelled with the
Beatles during their 1964 US/Canadian tour.

At 4:00 PM Eastern, James Gashel will discuss the KNFB Reader for iPhones.

At 4:30 PM Eastern, J.J. Meddaugh from the A T Guys will offer a
presentation on the many accessible products they offer.

At 5:00 PM Eastern, James Boehm from Kustomcane, will inform us about
his unique line of canes and accessories.

At 6:00 PM Eastern, Dan Parker, blind motorcycle driver, will tell us
about his adventures driving in the Bonneville Salt Flats.

At 6:45 PM Eastern, Gail Smith of Braille Smith will join us to
discuss her Braille embossing business and her unique Braille Greeting
Card service.

At 7:30 PM Eastern, Shelley Gagnier will host TriBond in our Games Galore room.

We then will end the day with James Gagnier and the Sounds of Music
game in the room of the same name.

If you want more details about our Grand Opening, visit

www.nfblive.org/grandopening.htm\">.

We hope you will join us for an informative and fun filled day.

If you would like to cancel your membership to avoid receiving our
email, please click here.

--
n f b. live? more jist in a moment ,If you Can see it beeleeve it then
you can acheve it! Don't Stop Bleeveeing Hold on to that fealing a

now the national federation of the blind(NFB)can now talk live
introduseing www.nfblive.org Now fello federationists can talk
247-365. HTTP://www.NFBlive.org try it out it is free to get a
account. all you need is a pc&amike and a computer soundcardagan the u
r l iswww.nfblive.org!