[Md-sligo] Sad news

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri Feb 7 20:31:44 UTC 2014

Some of you may know Jeanie Dunnington, who has served on the Montgomery County Disability Resource Center Library Advisory Committee for many years.  She developed cancer in October and passed away this week.  This is information about her funeral.  She was not a member of our organization, but she spent a lot of time volunteering for the library.