[Md-sligo] Diabetes seminar June 4

Judy A. Rasmussen jrasmussen at dors.state.md.us
Mon Jan 6 19:52:46 UTC 2014

Hi Michelle,
Don't know if Debbie answered your question about the number of people you can invite to the diabetes seminar.  The focus of the seminar is for diabetics who have low vision, and professionals who work in the field of diabetes.  The senior center holds 150 people in their recreation hall. So, if you have diabetics in your chapter (and I am sure you do), or you know of professionals who work with diabetics, please feel free to invite  them. When our final flier is ready, we will circulate it far and wide.  Thanks for checking!

Judy Rasmussen