[Md-sligo] Diabetes seminar June 4

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 01:45:52 UTC 2014

Thanks.

From: Md-sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Judy A.
Rasmussen
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 2:53 PM
To: 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland'
Subject: Re: [Md-sligo] Diabetes seminar June 4

Hi Michelle,

Don't know if Debbie answered your question about the number of people you
can invite to the diabetes seminar.  The focus of the seminar is for
diabetics who have low vision, and professionals who work in the field of
diabetes.  The senior center holds 150 people in their recreation hall. So,
if you have diabetics in your chapter (and I am sure you do), or you know of
professionals who work with diabetics, please feel free to invite  them.
When our final flier is ready, we will circulate it far and wide.  Thanks
for checking!

Judy Rasmussen