[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 7 03:01:43 UTC 2014

The chapter meeting this week will be at the Long branch Library, 8800 Garland Avenue.  We will be talking about legislative issues.  Please let me know if you can come to Annapolis on Thursday, January 16.  We leave at about 7:15 in the morning and return at 8:00 that evening.  I will send out fact sheets as soon as I have them.

We still have five kinds of nuts left--pistachios, cashews, Baltimore bar mix, almonds and sunflower seeds.  Except for the pistachios and sunflower seeds, we are down to the single digits on everything.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 9257 (20140106) __________

http://www.eset.com