[Md-sligo] treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Jul 8 12:52:31 UTC 2014

Below find our treasurer's report

Beginning balance                                           $3,170.15

Income
Bake Sale                                             $304.00
Donation                                             $241.00
PAC                                                        $  55.00
Candy                                                   $  48.00
Seminar                                               $  15.00
Dues                                                      $    4.00
Total Income                                      $667.00

Expenses
Door prices
National Convention      $  50.00
PAC                                        $  40.00
Total                                                      $  90.00

Nex Balance                                       $3,747.15

Notes
We have taken in $1,970.00 in candy money thus far.  Our expenses for candy were $1,385.21 and our profit thus far is $584.79.

We need to give the state affiliate it's share of our fundraiser very soon since the state is running real low on money and BELL is coming up.

If anyone on the list is a member of the National Harbor chapter pass the word that if they are doing fundraisers they also need to share with the state.

Shawn