[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Jun 5 13:23:13 UTC 2014

Dear Sligo

I will not be at the June meeting (because we will have company) so here is the treasurer's report

Beginning balance                                           $1,967.65

Income
Candy                                                   $742.00
Seminar                                               $465.00
PAC                                                        $  58.00
Dues                                                      $    4.00
Nuts                                                      $    2.50
Total Income                                                      $1,271.50

Expenses
Dues                                                      $   35.00
PAC                                                        $   40.00
Total                                                                      $      75.00

Adjustment (error correction)                   $        6.00

Nex Balance                                                       $3,170.15

Respectfully submitted by:

Shawn Jacobson (Treasurer NFB Sligo chapter).