[Md-sligo] Thanks for yesterday

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Jun 5 14:10:56 UTC 2014

Thanks to all of you who were at the seminar yesterday.  Thanks to Shawn, Barbara and Lloyd for marshaling and guiding.  Thanks to Terry for showing her equipment and letting everyone know that real blind people use this stuff.  Thanks to Judy and Yasmin for getting us the crowd we had.  Thanks to Yasmin for giving information to everyone, not just those from Montgomery County.  Thanks to Sondra for telling people about the NFB and introducing me to Ousmane.  I am sure I didn't see half the activity that went on, so if I missed you in this list, it's because I simply overlooked what you were doing.

Judy and Lloyd, please convey our thanks to Elizabeth for serving coffee, cleaning up, providing directions, guiding, and probably lots of other things I didn't see.

We all finished the day exhausted, and I hope that we can keep up with the contacts we made.  Our goal is to help the people we met live better and more independent lives as blind people.