[Md-sligo] Yasmin" Help please

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 24 00:38:25 UTC 2014

Hi Yasmin,
I have had laryngitis since returning from Convention last week; but I
have received some disturbing Statements from Medicare that state I owe
over $2,100 in co-pays for doctors visits/tests and procedures from just
August to November and that does not include my asthma medications.  I
had assumed that my Medical Assistance was renewed this year despite the
fact that I never got a letter.

I had repeatedly tried to call the them in January - April of this year
but got no where.  However none of my doctors mentioned  a changed to me
in coverage.  I do not know how to get through to Medical assistance
short of going down to the office.  I have also not received the renewal
application.

I am really worried.  I am facing surgery and more tests.