[Md-sligo] Yasmin" Help please

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Nov 24 13:03:25 UTC 2014

Hi Janice,
The best thing for you to do is to contact your medical assistance worker at your local office. Get to the supervisor if need be to explain that they need to renew your medical assistance.Get this taken care of before you go for any other medical procedures.
I know it is very messy as I have heard about many others here in Montgomery. I am sure there are many stories in PG and the rest of the state.