[Md-sligo] FW: MD Relay link and material to be Brailed

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Oct 7 16:40:00 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Below you will find the link to the MAT application.

I will bring some Braille copies and we will have some large print
copies.

Please forward this information to anyone who may benefit from this
program. Invite your friends and your enemies as well. More information
is better than no information.

Thanks and see you on Saturday.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.