[Md-sligo] Fall 2014 Nut Sale

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Wed Oct 15 02:35:27 UTC 2014

Nuts are now in our house and the 21 boxes have been labeled.  There is one
change from the braille and print order forms I distributed at the chapter
meeting:  The "butter-toasted peanuts" are really called "butter-toffee
peanuts."  They should be similar to the honey-nut crunch we used to sell.
Like the cocktail peanuts, we only bought one case, to see how demand would
be.  Also Jeppi mix #82 is new this year, and we have just one case of that.
The order form is attached.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com