[Md-sligo] Today's Chapter Meeting

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Apr 13 12:23:23 UTC 2015

Hi Janice,
We missed you at the meeting. However your health is more important. I have a few left over copies of the flyers in Braille and will bring them for you next month. We hope and pray for a speedy recovery after your surgery. I will be going to University of MD on April 25 for Maryland day. If you want I can let Dan know as he will get some candy from me.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.