[Md-sligo] FW: Help Improve the SSI/SSDI Application Process!

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Aug 11 17:00:52 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,
Attached is the contact form to be completed to participate in the study.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.