[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 8 03:56:54 UTC 2015

The chapter meeting will be at the Whiteoak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Avenue this Saturday, February 14, at 1:30.  We will have raffle tickets that cost $5.  The drawing will be held throughout the month of May.  If your number is drawn on a weekday or Sunday, you win $50.  If your number is drawn on Saturday, you win $100.  If you sell 35 tickets, you win $50.

We will have Sees candy again.  We have dark chocolate with almonds, plain milk chocolate, and peanut brittle.

There are leftover nuts.  I will bring all of the snack nuts--peanuts, Baltimore bar mix, nut and fruit mix, almonds, and 1 bag of pistachios.

We will be selling walnuts for $4.00 and pecans for $4.50.  Put them in your freezer and bake something for the next bake sale.

Basket bingo will be on March 13.  Tickets are $20.  Bingo prizes are Longaberger baskets with various themes.

We will have a new chapter award in honor of Pauline Johnson.  This will be given to someone, not a chapter officer, who has shown dedication to the chapter and service to blind people.  This is an award that all members can aspire to.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 11140 (20150207) __________

http://www.eset.com