[Md-sligo] My day has been made!

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Jan 30 13:06:40 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie and all,
It is our worthwhile to teach the children Braille. I also got a letter, when I was not expecting any.
Three cheers for BELL and Braille rocks program.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.