[Md-sligo] My day has been made!

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 13:33:47 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie,
It is awesome to see children having gained the ability to read in
Braille to take off and start reading on their own.  It is worth our
time and effort to provide future generations the opportunities of
education, employment and equal access.

I know that Aiesha will go far with Braille.  She has courage, spunk and
determination.
Janice