[Md-sligo] Senior Connection's services

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Oct 5 20:05:26 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,
At our chapter meeting on October 10, we will have a guest.
Mary Murphy from senior connection services will talk about services provided to Montgomery county residents.
Attached is the flyer with the information on services provided.  I will have Braille copies of this information.
Also, we will discuss our holiday community service project. Please help a family celebrate the holidays of Thanks giving and Christmas.
Hope to see you on Saturday.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.