[Md-sligo] {Disarmed Next Saturday's meeting

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jun 11 11:23:00 UTC 2016

Since I will not be at the meeting. I also wanted to remind those that
are attending the DB Committee meeting at the National Center in
Baltimore to be at New Carrolltin Metro Station- 4800 Garden City Drive,
New Carrolltin- at 11:30AM.  We will return back to New Carrolltin at
approximately 5:15-5:30PM.

I am attaching the agenda for the meeting.

I am sorry to miss the meeting.  I hope to catch up on the Convention
information later.
Also, due to my shoulder injury and inability to properly train Chip the
trainers are suggesting that I not take him to the Convention this
year.  A trainer from GDF plans to come next week to evaluate Chip and I
to make a final decision. If I do not take him, It will be the first
time I have gone using a cane.

Janice