[Md-sligo] Sad news

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 14:46:00 UTC 2016

With a grief-strickened heart, I have had to make a decision to retire
Chip.  The trainer and I worked with him yesterday and today.  But
despite our efforts, he showed no desire to work and refused to
move-often sitting down in the street.

I have to make a decision by 1:00Pm today whether the trainer takes him
today or whether I can have him for a little longer to say good-bye
knowing that he unable to serve as an effective and safe mobility tool
is.  But that a puppy walker can come come and take him on the 26 before
I leave for convention.

As Greg, the trainer say, he is a wonderful dog but that is
insufficient. But that doesn't help me.  He has been my constant
companion.  He has alerted me to sounds. I love him and this is
devastating.