[Md-sligo] Sad news

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Jun 15 14:55:25 UTC 2016

Oh! Janice,
This is really sad for you. We were hoping that you would have a friend but if he does not want to work then it is best to let him be a pet.
When will you have another working dog.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.