[Md-sligo] election issues

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon May 16 20:44:58 UTC 2016

Dear chapter members,
At the chapter meeting I forgot to ask you a very important question. We would like to know if you voted in the primary elections in Maryland and if you had any problems before during and after the voting process at your polling place.
This is not the survey which we completed for the National office. I am working with the Montgomery county board of elections to raise these issues and bring solutions to such matter.
I have asked our friend Dr. Zelaya and he will take individual complaints/concerns from us. So far I have send him 3 such concerns. I will need your name and the location of your polling place.
When the Board starts training the trainers in preparation for the general elections I will participate in such session.
Send me your information and I will pass them to Dr. Zelaya.
You can always call him and leave a message at 240-777-8532.
Just mention the NFB for him to pile them for review.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.