[Md-sligo] bedbug info

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri May 20 14:18:19 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,
You may be wondering why I am sending you this information. Often times we get calls or emails that a person stayed in a hotel here in Montgomery county and found bedbugs in the room.
Well, we have found them here in our workplace. We also know that the libraries have this problem as well.
For those who will be going to the convention next month, here are some tricks.
Do not put any clothing in the chest of drawers. If you are able to see some use the hair dryer to know if there are bedbugs. Also you can use the spray mentioned below.
This advice from our nurse in public health.
There is also a spray called Ethco Raider to use on your skin to repel bb, it is sold locally at box stores like home depot and lowes that I have found to be effective.  I take it with me when I travel.
I hope this information is helpful. Do not want to scare you, but is is a matter of our health.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.