[Md-sligo] bedbug info

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon May 23 18:18:13 UTC 2016

Where do bed bugs come from?  One cause is from construction sites.  Back in 2006, I had construction workers, living above me.  Either the bugs got in through the vents or in shaired washers. When we first saw them, we had no idea what they were, bed bugs, what are they?
They have plastic covers for your bed and pillows, that will prevent them from destroying your matris.  We had to room in hotels for a month or more, while the building was cleaned.  I lost most of my furnature.  It is not an experience you want to encounter.

Terry Powers