[Md-sligo] World of Montgomery parade

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Oct 13 14:05:38 UTC 2016

I would like to have a final count of who is coming on Sunday.  We will meet at the bus stop at 51 Mannakee Street (Montgomery College) at 12:30.  We will have someone to direct us to where we are supposed to be.  We need 2 people with strong arms to carry the banner, 1 person to carry the player, and as many other people as can walk for about an hour.  Schedule a return trip for about 2:30.  MetroAcess will be able to get to the bus stop.  If you want to stay, there will be food and other activities after the event.