[Md-sligo] FW: Community Forum - Improving Employment Outcomes In the Blind and Visually Impaired Community

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Thu Oct 27 12:34:50 UTC 2016

I will be attending the community forum since I can consider it part of my
work time.

Judy

​​

 [image: cid:ii_14e8cd7de7082e4b]

Judy Rasmussen

Rehabilitation Counselor

Maryland ​State Department of Education​

Division of Rehabilitation Services
Office of Blindness and Vision Services
11002 Veirs Mill Rd., Suite 605
Wheaton, MD 20902
judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
301-949-3750 (office)
www.dors.maryland.gov
"Changing Maryland for the Better"

Connect with Maryland DORS
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryland-DORS/387396751357091> on Facebook
and @MdPublicSchools <https://twitter.com/MdPublicSchools> on Twitter

In the Blind and Visually Impaired Community