[Md-sligo] Tomorrow's Meeting

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 14 02:14:58 UTC 2017

Library facilities in Montgomery County are closed until noon tomorrow. So
we may still be able to have our meeting at the Long Branch Library at 1:30
PM. They will make a determination by 8:30 AM tomorrow about the remainder
of Saturday. Debbie or I will put a message on this listserv concerning the
chapter meeting, but meanwhile you can check radio and web outlets for
information about general conditions, including the possibility that
MetroAccess might be affected.
Judy is OK after her knee surgery today, but won't be going to the meeting
tomorrow. If we have a meeting, I should be able to go and leave her here
for a few hours.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com