[Md-sligo] Unified English Braille survey

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 12:15:26 UTC 2017

This request came from my sister, who teaches at the West Virginia School for the Blind.

Debbie

Debbie,

I have a coworker who has written a book that teaches unified English braille to students in grades K through 12, though younger students and students attending blindness rehabilitation programs may also benefit from using it.  She has created a survey in order to collect data about the materials and resources Teachers of the blind and visually impaired  and other blindness educators are using to teach unified English braille. Would you please share this survey with your contacts so that teachers of the visually impaired may see it and respond to it.

Thank you.

Donna

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3L8TNRD

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 14767 (20170114) __________