[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Deborah Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 2 03:01:26 UTC 2017

Our chapter meeting is this Saturday, July 8, at the Long Branch Library,
8800 Garland Avenue.  We will have a good pre-convention encouragement
session, and we will be getting ready for BELL.  We expect to have 7
students.

If you have braillers you do not need over the next month and wish to loan
them to the BELL program for those two weeks, you can bring them on
Saturday.

We had a good time talking to Fred Kamara, and we wish him a good trip to
Africa on July 6.

For those going to convention, please note that we will caucus on Monday,
July 11, at 9 p.m. in Room Suwannee 11.  This is a meeting of the Maryland
delegation.

See everyone on Saturday.