[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Patricia Homan patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:14:58 UTC 2017

Hi Debbie and all:
Sorry I will not make it to the chapter meeting.
Will and I will be waiting for you in FL.
Here is my contact info, so please call me when you get there:
Cell: 202-390-0375 and my e-mail is: patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com<mailto:patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com>
Looking forward to a great convention as usual
Warmly
Patty