[Md-sligo] Sad news

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 11:08:02 UTC 2017

I will attend the Viewing from 2-4PM at the Beall Funeral Home.  I knew
Andy from BELL, although I know that recently he had not attended as
consistently due to his mother's health.

However, I do not think I am able to attend the funeral, since Crofton
is in Anne Arundel County and Metroaccess doesn't go there so I would
have to sign up for Uber or Lyft.

Janice