[Md-sligo] Messages with links and attachments

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu May 11 11:23:45 UTC 2017

Debbie,

Often on the NAGDU list it is required that someone explain what the
link is and why it is applicable to the list so that individuals can
make their own decision whether to select the link.

For attachments, people frequently copy and paste the body of the
attachment into the email for the convenience of those that have
difficulty with the attachments.

But your point is valid concerning spam links.  I receive some at least
once a day.  I simply ignore those messages or delete them.

Janice