[Md-sligo] Messages with links and attachments

Deborah Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu May 11 10:40:58 UTC 2017

Chika, please stop sending messages with third-party links.  Everyone, be
careful about links and attachments you do not know.  Open only those links
that you know are coming and know what they are.  For example, Lloyd sent
out the constitution.  He told you what it was and I told you it was coming.
Sometimes the national office sends out attachments about legislative
matters and always identifies them.  Otherwise, be careful even on NFB
lists.  Those of us who use our computers at work often cannot open certain
links or attachments anyhow.