[Md-sligo] Email out of commission

sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:54:00 UTC 2017

OOkay so your exe file for the program disappeared? Like the
thing that allows you to install the prrogram, or the exe that
makes the program launch? If it's the first, you can probably
just google the version of outlook you had, and get the exe
downloaded again. If it's the latter then... you probably can't
launch the program? So then, I'd recommend you do a fresh
install. Uninstall that first, get rid of all the folder in your
program files that pertains to that program, then install it
again.