[Md-sligo] please assist

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Oct 20 20:04:51 UTC 2017

I had an email from board of election in Montgomery county.
The new voter registration forms are now available, and we need to check them for accessibility.
Please visit the following website.
www.elections.maryland.gov
and find the link for voter registration.
The form in PDF, and one could complete the form on line. Once you complete the form you can print it out and sign your name.

I have checked it and it seems accessible.
If anyone could check and let me know their experience, it will be helpful.
We will work on getting the Board to our meeting sometime next year.
The Primary election date June 5, 2018.

Yasmin Reyazuddin, Customer Service Representative II
MC311 Customer Service Center
Office of Public Information
1401 Rockville Pike., Suite #300
Rockville, MD 20852