[Md-sligo] Abilities Ride

Shickeytha Chandler shickeytha at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:43:35 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I scheduled my first trip with Abilities Ride today. They definitely
seemed a bit unorganized. At first, the rep asked me what my co-pay
would be, and I told her I understood that I would only have to pay
$5. Eventually, she got around to asking me what my Metro Access ID
number was (even though I told her up front that I was a Metro Access
customer). Then she asked me for my "pass". I said "I'm not sure what
that is. Do you mean my password that I use to log into my Metro
Access account?" Then she apparently realized she did not need that
from me, and we eventually got the trip scheduled.

I guess there are wrinkles to work out with the start of a new
program, which is understandable. But I think it has the potential to
be a very good alternative to Metro Access.

Shickeytha