[Md-sligo] Scholarship dinner tomorrow

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri Apr 6 14:33:34 UTC 2018

The weather tomorrow will be just unpleasant enough that you can't dig a garden or go on a hike, but you will be able to drive on the roads.  Join us tomorrow for our dinner and auction.

e will have house hold items if yoyu like to cook.  We will have a gift certificate for Outback if you want someone to do the cooking for you.  We will have nice purses and wallets if you need something newer to carry with you.  We will have luggage if you are traveling (there is a convention coming up in a few months).  We also have concert tickets for Wolf Trap in August (when the weather will be warm).

New this year, we will have a budget table with items that cost $10.  We will also have a 50-50raffle.

Join us at the VFW hall tomorrow, 6527 Suitland Road in Morningside, and bring your money with you.