[Md-sligo] FW: FY18 Disability Employment Program Manager's Roundtable Discussion

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Aug 22 19:26:31 UTC 2018

FYI

From: Swinney, Lisa E
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:22 PM
To: SMITH, STEPHEN D <STEPHEN.D.SMITH at hud.gov>; Gima, Eric M <Eric.M.Gima at hud.gov>; Janis, Carissa L <carissa.l.janis at hud.gov>; Cumber, Jackie P <Jackie.P.Cumber at hud.gov>; Jacobson, Shawn D <Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov>; Didier, Mary E <Mary.E.Didier at hud.gov>; Paige, Patriece <Patriece.Paige at hud.gov>; Crawford, Susan H <Susan.H.Crawford at hud.gov>; Johnson, Akil O <Akil.O.Johnson at hud.gov>
Subject: RE: FY18 Disability Employment Program Manager's Roundtable Discussion

Hello all, see attached Job Fair flyer.

V/r

Lisa

From: SMITH, STEPHEN D
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:20 PM
To: Gima, Eric M <Eric.M.Gima at hud.gov<mailto:Eric.M.Gima at hud.gov>>; Janis, Carissa L <carissa.l.janis at hud.gov<mailto:carissa.l.janis at hud.gov>>; Cumber, Jackie P <Jackie.P.Cumber at hud.gov<mailto:Jackie.P.Cumber at hud.gov>>; Swinney, Lisa E <Lisa.E.Swinney at hud.gov<mailto:Lisa.E.Swinney at hud.gov>>; Jacobson, Shawn D <Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov<mailto:Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov>>; Didier, Mary E <Mary.E.Didier at hud.gov<mailto:Mary.E.Didier at hud.gov>>; Paige, Patriece <Patriece.Paige at hud.gov<mailto:Patriece.Paige at hud.gov>>; Crawford, Susan H <Susan.H.Crawford at hud.gov<mailto:Susan.H.Crawford at hud.gov>>; Johnson, Akil O <Akil.O.Johnson at hud.gov<mailto:Akil.O.Johnson at hud.gov>>

Good Afternoon All,

As promised, here's some brief guidance on the responsibilities of an ERG............

Stephen D. Smith
Director
Affirmative Employment Division
Office of Departmental Equal Employment Opportunity
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Direct Line:  (202) 402-2734
Mobile:  (202) 316-2748

Please click here to provide feedback on my customer service.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5QQ557C
The information in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send it to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.