[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other announcements

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 5 05:55:44 UTC 2018

The chapter meeting this Saturday will be at the Long Branch library, 8800
Garland Avenue.

We still have candy to sell- I think we have all three kinds.

Please join us for our voting protest on Thursday, June 14. We are educating
people about the fact that we do not have a secret ballot because the
ballots we use are much smaller than the hand-marked ballots.  If we have
enough people, we can get a van to come to New Carrollton. Pleas elet me
know if you can go.

For those going to the convention, please let me know if you are taking
Paratransit or the shuttle in Florida.

If you are going to be a BELL volunteer, please let me know.  We have to
request background checks, and we cannot wait till July because that will
probably not be enough time.

If you want Newseum tickets, please let me know.  There are still two left.
You may use them at some other time besides June 16, but the exhibit closes
on July 8. I will be offering them to someone else if we don't use them.