[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other announcements

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Jun 5 12:33:34 UTC 2018

Debbie,

I will take 1-box Milk Chocolate, 2 Boxes Dark Chocolate and 1 Box of
Peanut Brittle

Do you know yet what the price/discount for the shuttle will be?� I
haven't decided yet if I will take paratransit again or not.� I don't
know if the number (which I saved from last year) would still be valid
or if they would have to give me a new ID number for this year.

Janice

On 6/5/2018 1:55 AM, Deborah via MD-Sligo wrote:
> Chapter meeting and other announcements
>
> ThechaptermeetingthisSaturdaywillbeattheLongBranchlibrary,8800GarlandAvenue.
>
> Westillhavecandytosell�Ithinkwehaveallthreekinds.
>
> PleasejoinusforourvotingprotestonThursday,June14.We are educating
> people
> aboutthefactthatwedonothaveasecretballotbecausetheballotsweusearemuchsmallerthanthehand-markedballots.Ifwehaveenoughpeople,wecangetavantocometoNewCarrollton.
> Pleaseletmeknowifyoucango.
>
> Forthosegoingtotheconvention,pleaseletmeknowifyouaretakingParatransitortheshuttleinFlorida.
>
> Ifyouaregoingto
> beaBELLvolunteer,pleaseletmeknow.Wehavetorequestbackgroundchecks,andwecannotwaittillJulybecausethatwillprobablynotbeenoughtime.
>
> IfyouwantNewseumtickets,pleaseletmeknow.Therearestilltwoleft.YoumayusethematsomeothertimebesidesJune16,buttheexhibitclosesonJuly8.Iwillbeofferingthemtosomeoneelseifwedon�tusethem.

---
http://www.avg.com