[Md-sligo] Fw: [NFBMD] Links to Tune in to Recital

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 25 02:37:16 UTC 2018

From: Melissa Ann Riccobono via NFBMD
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 7:56 PM
Subject: [NFBMD] Links to Tune in to Recital

Hello everyone,

I will be holding a recital to benefit the National Federation of the Blind Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning, (NFB BELL) academies for the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland. The recital will take place tomorrow from 3-5 at the National Federation of the Blind. There are still tickets available; they are $15 at the door.

If you cannot attend in person, you can tune in online! For an audio stream only, visit

http://www.nfbmd.org/present.m3u

Or, we hope to stream on Facebook Live. Just like the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland page on Facebook, and you will see the live performance come up in your feed.

If you do tune in online, please remember this is a fundraiser for. We would appreciate it if you could make a $10 donation online by visiting

http://www.nfbmd.org/donate

Thank you,

Melissa

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMD:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmd_nfbnet.org/lras%40sprynet.com