[MD-Sligo] Randy Green

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:00:23 UTC 2019

Randy GreenGood Morning Debbie, Terry and I are saddened to hear this bad news about Randy Green.
I will always remember him for the way that he would come into the room, and say”Is there a Cowboy in the house?” ( He loved the Dallas Cowboys, as I do. ) I would say in reply “I am right here, Randy!”
Barbie and I were speaking of him just the other night.
May he rest in eternal Peace.