[MD-Sligo] Randy Green

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:08:33 UTC 2019

my sligo federationists please support nfb. 25days left in 2019.
Pattricia Chang and sligo of mdNFB needs your support at year end.
giving Tuesday woes last Tuesday Choose nfb to give and keep nfb
people  giving and living the lifes we want. www.nfb.org/give that's
www.nfb.org/give & thankYou. for your support. with your help
blindness is not what holds us blind people back.