[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 03:30:19 UTC 2019

patricia your email address is not your last name is homeman not Idin f y I.
Meeting Placeing for the nfb xmas party please where will we meet for
the sligoChreekChapterSligoCreakChapterMeeting Party. xmas! I am
booking my  metro access. they need the place and address! debby
brown. see u next Saturday
ooh ou from tomorrow. thru Thursday I will bee in Olando see u at the
sligo Chapter Party!