[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jul 20 13:26:10 UTC 2019

Hi Debbie,

I am sick with a respiratory infection- I was up coughing earlier.  I will
mail in my Candy money.  I will let you know tomorrow what days I can work
for BELL.  Yasmin can you call me tonight about the MA or I can send you an
email of the problems.  Let me know what works best.  Sorry about this. I
didn't get medicine until yesterday evening due to issues about my infusion
earlier in the week, which didn't go well.

Everyone stay COOL and HYDRATED.

Blessings,