[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 16:13:01 UTC 2019

Hi Janice, I hope and pray that you get well soon too.
I won't be at the meeting either due to a head cold which I don't want to
share with anyone, but, will give it to the first one who wants it. ( For
free too, lol.
Also, I feel that it will be way too hot for my dog to walk on the
sidewalks.
One last side note about that is that if you can't keep your hand on the
pavement too long without feeling discomfort, than it is too hot for a dogs
paws. ( Terry and I saw that on the news last night. )