[MD-Sligo] FW: Cab Service

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 13:39:08 UTC 2020

               If you have any problems with this (you suddenly were told
you could not book a trip) you should contact Queen.  She is trying to get
reimbursement for the cost of these trips.  This is a problem for some of
our members, for example someone like Michelle who is in the health field, a
field in which someone's hours could change suddenly and MetroAccess would
not work.  Queen and the members of the AAC committee were not informed
about this decision.