[MD-Sligo] This exclusive Sligo get together is from what time to what timeframe

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:19:43 UTC 2021

My name is CHIJOKEY. or DIN a.k.a.. I’m booking with Metro Access next Saturday because it’s a Saturday to Saturday thing they booked seven days in advance so with that being said what time what time is the picnic because I want to GIS team with my Sligo Federation and catch up on Nfb news. So what time is the picnic begin and what time does the picnic and I want to know so I can schedule my window and then send deby Brown. and others the itinerary because I am not familiar with the area and I’m not familiar with. With the area I’m not familiar I don’t know not that much about the area so can someone please email me this information along with the address or text me with the information on what time from what time so I can book with Metro Access correct way and yes I have plenty of money going and coming back and yes I have cash for you. Telephone number to send is 240-659-9086 that’s 240-659-9086 again that’s 240659908 One more time that’s +1-240-659-9086. 240-659-9086 thank you so much I sincerely appreciate it and by the grace of the Almighty God if things work out for me I will see all my fellow Federation at this big get together the Sligo picnic/meeting and what’s the address. And when I book with my Metro Access on 301-562-5360. What do I need to tell them I’m not familiar with the place I’m not familiar with the address and I’m not into the new place for me and I don’t want to be lost so please guide me deby Brown. thank you so much see you in two Saturdays from today

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone