[MD-Sligo] I’m still waiting on an answer on what to tell my people when I call them because I don’t know what time to what time to what time is the program so I can arrange with my metrics is and plan for my window I don’t want them to come pick me up anymore time on that August 14

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 18:10:55 UTC 2021

This is Mr. CHAKODINAKA. From what time to what time is the program so I can make my reservations this coming Saturday so this Saturday or the Saturday after this coming Saturday I can go there because I’ll be going to the bank that Friday to get an extra five dollars from my account and give for my dues because I haven’t paid my dues yet so with that being said I need to know the time of the picnic what time does the picnic begin what time does the meeting picnic end so I can plan my window for. Metro Access I don’t want to do a no-show for them I don’t want them to come get me late like around 7 o’clock I want them to get me on time and I want to leave there and get there to the picnic on time and you said the place is a church can you tell me more where that place is going to be I need your address so I can plan my window would so I can see what I need to say to the Metro Access representative thank you very much I’ll see you Saturday, 14 August

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone